Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Counting down down down.

I have no idea why I started thinking last night as I laid on my bed trying to fall asleep. Memories started flowing back. From last year's annual camp, things started to replay.

Alone. where were you? Hmmmm..... =D

Most of the time, I was taking the group. From their preparation in doing the flags to the start of annual camp. The only time you are there most likely was when they need to buy paints and cloth. Most of the time, you were in FDC trainings.

During annual camp. busy busy busy. you were running here and there, involved in "almost" every single event. The only time we were doing things together was jungle survival, topography and first night sentry. Taking the debrief alone, which was a I stare at you and you stare at me situation.

Secnd day, Rope obstacles. campfire. Hmm. I wonder where was I when they were having games and gadget making and drills. that night, that night, it's again alone. LOL. (or is it not? I shall just treat that it is.)

third day. Area cleaning and final debrief. Cleaning up messtins are nuts. I hate messtins. (+
After which was final debrief. Where were you? Hmm... Playing with the walky talky and I am there in the situation again. Prize presentation and tata... Eatat KFC. i took the bus or is it the train and u the cab. and HOME SWEET HOME.

So, do you think I have xi guan doing things alone with/without you? :)

I cant remember what had happened during the whole december holiday. January is here and school term starts. Orientaion camp was fun. followed by the vivo cip. STARS!
Tests, examinations, prelims. Slacking.

WE watched movies, cycle [just because I wanted to], window shopping, went to zoo, study, eat meals.

Hmm. With you, I can manage doing things alone. Without you, I can also manage doing things alone. How irony.


Counting and counting.

05 days to written papers

15 days to end of written papers

49 days to START OF TORTURE!

68 days to FREEDOM!!!

No comments: